4.24.2007

RECYCLE!

Just wanted to give an update on my growing pile of items to be recycled!

  • I got lucky enough to visit my brother after one of his weekend get-togethers. I gathered 32 aluminum cans from his apartment, and then 14 more from my house, for a total of 46 aluminum cans to be recycled.

  • Six 750 ml glass bottles and two 1 liter bottles that had been accumulating in one of my kitchen cabinets.

  • Approximately 6.5 pounds of paper products, mainly newspaper, that were hiding throughout my living room and bedroom.

Not too shabby, if you ask me. Of course, I won’t be gathering recyclables at this rate on a regular basis. Most of these items had been adding up for quite some time before I decided to recycle them. I’ll be making a trip to the dump to sort them out in a week or so.

2 comments:

Julie P.Q. said...

A short question: so the dump has a recycling center? Maybe post their contact information so people who are local to you can also use the same resources?

Keep spreading the word!

Anonymous said...

All those empty cans and 750ml bottles... hmmm.... your MOther thinks perchance you and your brother party tooooo much!